The Masterblock Turn-over machine was designed for block yards specifically within the UK Market. The machine is the first of its kind in turning blocks from vertical position to horizontal. There are many advantages of using this machine. Firstly it makes the transportation of the blocks from the blockyard to the sites a much safer process. At blockyards, blocks are stacked up to 8 bales high vertically, which may may vulnerable to fall has an impact on the wasteage of materials and to a greater extent safety within the blockyard. This new turn-over machine allows blocks to be stacked horizontally which enables more blocks to be stacked and more securly. Moreover, at building sites blocks that are place on scaffolding can be manouvered more safely. It also decreases the chance of blocks falling from heights.
Main Features include:
- Fully automated Turn-Over
- Significant time saved- turn blocks in approximately 15-18 seconds
- Use of well tested technology from our existing range of block machinery.
- Electric’s are controlled by Mitsubushi PLC control
- Yuken hydraulic pump and solenoid
- Optional remote control for safe handling from forklift
- All electric’s waterproof for outdoor operation
- Machine powered by three cylinder 1011 Deutz air cooled generator
- Low maintenance costs
- Full back up service