The latest addition to the block handling equipment is the new Strap and Stack machine. The machine was produced in 2004 as a world first. Today there are many of the machines working and reducing the running costs of a concrete block factory. The remote controlled Strap and Stack can hanlde upto 50,000 blocks during a standard working day on approimately 4 gallon of diesel.
- Fully automatic Strap and Stack machine – no operator required
- Programmed to suit blockyard – stacks up to 4 bales high and 4/6/8 bales of Hollow blocks.
- Significant time saved – straps and stacks one bale of blocks in approx 20 seconds
- Electrics are controlled by Mitsubushi PLC Control
- Machine powered by three cylinder Deutz air cooled generator
- Safety guards all round incorporating captive key safety locking system
- Choice of strapping heads from two major manufacurers
- Optional extras include – Automatic greasing system & Compressor
- Leaves forklift operator free to load blocks onto lorry or stockpile